The Human Resources function is performed by the Town Administrator. In this role, the Town Administrator provides employee benefits and personnel management to Forest Heights government employees and applicants.
The Town of Forest Heights provides competitive benefits to certain full-time employees only, including:
- 13 days of paid vacation and sick days per year, plus all federal holidays
- Comprehensive health care, up to 80% paid by the town
- Retirement contributions of 6% of employee's salary, 100% paid by the town
- Stipend paid to employees who provide proof of other health coverage
- Take home police vehicle for police employees
- Up to the employee's salary in life insurance, 100% paid by the town
To apply for a job with the Town of Forest Heights complete the job application.
You can send the application to:
Town of Forest Heights
Attention: Town Administrator (Human Resources)
5508 Arapahoe Drive
Forest Heights, MD 20745
You may also fax your application to 301-839-9236.
Applicants for the position of police officer must complete the Police Department's application form. This form must be notarized and cannot be faxed. Please follow the instructions on the Police Department's page.
Current Job Openings
Check regularly to see if new positions become available